Los Angeles, California
Hello! My name is Alizé, and I am 14 years old. During my free time, I devour books in an unhealthy manner --- you could call me a BOOKAVORE. I have always loved reading and I am eager to meet other teens who share this passion. I also enjoy writing, traveling, photography, scuba diving and learning languages. My school curriculum is taught predominantly in French, but I also study English, Latin, Greek and German.
Top Five Favorite Books:
1. ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES by Jennifer Niven
2. THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson
3. THE GOLDEN COMPASS by Philip Pullman
4. THE MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner
5. AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir