Boca Raton, Florida
I'm 16 years old and a junior in high school. I write for my school's newspaper, The Bagpiper. Going to the beach, playing tennis, hanging out with my friends, reading and writing are some of my favorite activities. This is my second year as a member of the Teen Board, and I'm excited to share my opinions on young adult books.
Top Five Favorite Books:
1. TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD by Harper Lee
2. GREAT EXPECTATIONS by Charles Dickens
3. MY LIFE NEXT DOOR by Huntley Fitzpatrick
4. DID I MENTION I LOVE YOU? by Estelle Maskame
5. THE INTERN by Gabrielle Tozer