Top 5 Favorite Books:
1. THE DEATH AND LIFE OF CHARLIE ST. CLOUD by Ben Sherwood
2. THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER by Stephen Chbosky
3. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
4. THE PRINCESS BRIDE by William Goldman
5. AUDREY, WAIT! by Robin Benway
If there is one thing that I am never without, it is a book. I have devoted much of my being to the art of storytelling; whether that be through the 'big screen' or on the pages of the newest young adult novel, I could not imagine a life any better than immersing oneself in a completely different story. Without stories, we have nothing. I am thrilled to be a member of the new Teenreads.com Teen Board because I will be able to share novels with others who are just as passionate about books as I am. I look forward to the adventures to come, because as F. Scott Fitzgerald said, "You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say."